Parents and Students
Please click here for a guide on how to revise for examinations.
General Information for Forthcoming Examinations
All detailed exam information for students is available on the Windsor shared area but you may also review information for Candidates on the Joint Council for Qualifications website.
Results Day Arrangements 2018
KEY STAGE 5 – Thursday 16th August A-Level and BTEC/CTEC Results Day
• Students will be able to collect their results from the Sports Hall between 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
• Please bring your UCAS personal ID number, user name and password to enable staff to support you with UCAS applications, if required.
KEY STAGE 4 – Thursday 23rd August GCSE Results Day and Sixth Form Enrolment
Windsor High School Students
• Students will be able to collect their results between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
• Applicants to Windsor Sixth Form will then be able to enrol and confirm subject choices.
External Students Enrolment to Windsor Sixth Form
Thursday 23rd August
• Please bring your results to the Sixth Form Study Room between 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm on the 23rd August. You will be able to enrol and confirm your subject choices.
Friday 24th August
• You may also enrol by bringing your results to the Sixth Form Study Room between 9:00 am and 1:30 pm on Friday 24th August.