News and Vacancies
Windsor High School and Sixth Form is a large and heavily oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation and approximately 1650 students. We became a converter Academy in April 2011 and have continued to grow ever since.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Due to the ongoing and continuous growth of Windsor Academy Trust and the regular changes to school staffing, we are always looking to recruit high quality teachers in the CORE subjects of English, Maths and Science. If you are interested in this please contact Mrs Sue Cooper, Personnel Administrator for further discussion.
Applying for a Position
To apply for a vacancy, please complete the Teaching OR Support Staff application form below, plus the Equality Monitoring Form:
- WAT Equality Monitoring Form (print version)
- Equality Monitoring Form (MS word version)
- Teaching application form (print version)
- Teaching application form – MS Word version
- Support Staff application form (print version)
- Support Staff application form – MS Word version
- WAT Job Applicant Privacy Notice May 2018
Please return the completed forms along with a letter of application (no more than two sides of A4) by post to Mr S R Lanckham, Headteacher at the main school address or email to the Personnel Officer.