Windsor Uniform Requirements
All students must adhere to the following uniform rules:
- Full uniform, including blazers, should be worn in school at all times. Blazers may be removed in classrooms at the discretion of the class teacher. They should be worn when exiting the classroom and in corridors at all times.
- School skirts should be tailored and an appropriate length and we deem that to be just above the knee.
- Boys and girls trousers should be black and tailored (skinny jeans, leggings or tight trousers are not acceptable).
- All students should wear plain black formal shoes (trainers and plimsolls are not acceptable footwear).
- Headscarves must be one plain colour (navy, black or white).
- Ties must be fastened correctly so as to cover the fastened top button of the shirt and worn to a suitable length. Year 11 students wear a black school tie with two diagonal stripes in their House colour. The Windsor badge should be visible.
- Plain ‘V’ neck jumpers or cardigans may be worn (optional) but not as a replacement for the blazer. No sports/logo type sweatshirts are permitted.
- Hoodies/cardigans/denim/leather jackets should not be worn in school.
- One small sleeper/stud may be worn in each ear and one ring per hand. No other jewellery may be worn.
Unnatural hair colours/highlights are not acceptable.
Extreme patterns, styles or lines cut into the hair are not allowed.
Mobile Phones and Music Players
If mobile phones are seen or heard during the school day then they will be confiscated and arrangements made for their return at the end of the school day.
MP3/music players are not allowed in school and will be confiscated and arrangements for their return made. Please note that these items can be kept overnight at the discretion of the member of staff.