Windsor Uniform Requirements
- Black sensible length skirt and/or black tailored trousers
- White shirt or blouse – long enough to be tucked in
- School tie
- Black plain ‘V’ neck jumper (optional)
- Black blazer with the school badge worn on the blazer pocket
- Plain black formal shoes
- Black or natural tights
- Black or white socks
- School skirts should be of an appropriate length, which we deem to be between knee length to just above the ankle.
- Trousers should be black cotton school trousers (skinny jeans, leggings or tight trousers are not acceptable or suitable).
- All students should wear plain black formal shoes (trainers and plimsolls are not acceptable footwear).
- Headscarves must be plain black.
- Ties must be fastened correctly so as to cover the fastened top button of the shirt.
- Facial piercings are not permitted.
- One small sleeper/stud may be worn in each ear and one ring per hand. No other jewellery may be worn.
Unnatural hair colours/highlights are not acceptable. Extreme patterns, styles or lines cut into the hair are not allowed.
If mobile phones are seen or heard during the school day then they will be confiscated and arrangements made for their return at the end of the school day.
Smart watches are not permitted.