At Windsor High School and Sixth Form students receive credits which are recorded in SIMS and awarded in line with our ASPIRE Behaviour Principles:
- Active in their learning
- Sure they can improve
- Positive in their attitude
- Imaginative in their thinking
- Effort always 100%
- Character (showing attributes of ‘The Windsor Way’, being Polite and Respectful)
Each month students in years 7 to 11 receive a praise email via ParentMail if they have received 5 or more Reward Points, as we recognise the importance of engaging parents, carers and guardians in the day to day success of our students. Those students who receive 5 or more Reward Points are immediately entered into our ASPIRE Reward Draw, where 3 students from each year group are randomly selected and receive a Reward Voucher.
Staff also reward students on a daily basis with:
- ASPIRE Reward cards, which are presented to students by teaching staff during lessons for showing dedication to their learning.
- Prepared for Excellence in the Community; where students are rewarded for showing characteristics of the Windsor Way in and around the school community. We believe this will help produce well rounded young adults when they finish their journey at Windsor High School.
Years 9, 10 and 11
Reward Points are also used to calculate a discount for an end of year reward event. Years 9 and 10 receive discounts for a trip to Alton Towers; whilst Year 11 receive a discount towards the Prom.