Effective coaching can support professionals at all levels and stages in their career, giving them a framework for reflection and a powerful opportunity to action plan.
This coaching programme for those new to practical coaching is run both as a single day and also as a series of 6 twilight sessions.
Each programme covers the following:
- The Principles of Coaching
- Contracting and Protocols
- Listening and reflecting
- Questioning and clarifying
- Teasing out underpinning values and identifying limiting self-beliefs
- Understanding and using a framework for coaching
- Committing to action
- Reviewing progress and continual improvement
The programme has plenty of practical application to the school workplace and schedules in time to practice the skills of coaching. The impact being that at the end of this programme you will have developed your own confidence and self-belief as well as developing and practicing your skills to coach colleagues and in turn get the benefit from being a coach.
This programme is run as a series of twilights and can also be delivered as a bespoke programme for groups of staff in your school.