Conference and Training Facilities
The Windsor Academy Trust Business Centre provides a high quality professional business environment to hold meetings or conferences, deliver training, or take part in professional development and learning.
The Windsor Academy Trust Business Centre is based in Trinity Point, Halesowen, B63 3HY.
The centre is the Headquarters of the Windsor Academy Trust as well as delivering sixth form Business Studies and Economics.
The Business Centre also has purpose-built meeting and training facilities with a luxurious boardroom alongside a dedicated conference suite.
Attached are specific details for each of the key spaces which can be booked out by businesses and educational organisations.
Our on-site staff can ensure that you have:
- A warm and friendly welcome
- A modern, newly refurbished facility laid out the way that you need it
- Conference consumables such as flip-charts, pens etc.
- Access to integrated presentation equipment including 52” TV screens, interactive whiteboards, and wi-fi
- Access to local ICT support
- Tea and coffee throughout your stay
- Buffets to suit your needs from a range of local providers.
We are able to keep our prices low to support the local community and we get great feedback !
“We had a very productive day and were made to feel extremely welcome and comfortable. The facilities are excellent and suited our needs perfectly.
We will definitely book again.” Mrs Tracy Curnin, Peter’s Hill School
You can also access some of our high quality training and professional development at the Windsor Business Centre. Programmes on Leadership, Coaching, Teaching and Learning, administration and practical skills are our key areas of focus. Click here to view our forthcoming programmes.
The centre also provides a unique business environment in which sixth form students can study and grow. Activities include:
- Delivery of post-16 Business Studies and Economics lessons
- Business Mentoring for young entrepreneurs and student start-ups
- Delivery of professional seminars, where accessible and aspirant professionals come in to discuss their job and route in to that profession
- Exciting business challenges run in partnership with local businesses where students tackle relevant and real business issues and present their work to senior managers
- Partnerships with local businesses to offer work experience, internships and careers awareness.