Parents and Students
Windsor has a commitment to providing quality catering services for our students and staff in both the main school and the sixth form centre.
We provide wholesome, healthy and enjoyable meals at a competitive price. We recently installed a new servery and completely refurbished and modernised the dining area and we also have a “cashless catering system.”
The Cashless Biometric System
The cashless catering system uses Biometric allowing us to deliver a more efficient and faster service.
Some of the benefits of this system include:
- A more convenient way to pay for school meals – ie no more looking for change every morning.
- By pre paying direct to the school you know your child will be eating a wholesome healthy balanced meal in school, rather than spending their “dinner money” on sweets and crisps at local shops on their way to and from school.
- Alleviating many of the associated problems with the use of cash in schools.
- Queuing times are reduced through increased speed of service
- Automatic free meal allocation – with these pupils remaining anonymous.
- Students having control of their own catering accounts, and using the system teaches important life skills.
- Enable the school to provide you as parents with information about what your son/daughter has spent their dinner money on.