News and Vacancies
Windsor High School and Sixth Form is a large and heavily oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation and approximately 1700 students. We became a converter Academy in April 2011 and have continued to grow ever since.
We currently have the following vacancies:
To apply for a vacancy, please complete the Teaching OR Support Staff application form below, plus the Equality Monitoring Form:
- Equality Monitoring form (print version)
- Equality Monitoring form – MS Word version
- Teaching application form (print version)
- Teaching application form – MS Word version
- Support Staff application form (print version)
- Support Staff application form – MS Word version
Please return the completed forms along with a letter of application (no more than two sides of A4) by post to Mr S R Lanckham, Headteacher at the main school address or email to the Personnel Officer.