News and Vacancies
Windsor High School and Sixth Form is a large and heavily oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation and approximately 1700 students. We became a converter Academy in April 2011 and have continued to grow ever since.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Supply basis – £7.85 per hour
We are currently seeking to recruit Exam Invigilators to assist in the smooth running of GCSE, “A” Level and BTEC exams throughout the academic year, but predominantly May to the end of June.
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017 at 12.30 pm
To apply for a vacancy, please complete the Teaching OR Support Staff application form below, plus the Equality Monitoring Form:
- Equality Monitoring form (print version)
- Equality Monitoring form – MS Word version
- Teaching application form (print version)
- Teaching application form – MS Word version
- Support Staff application form (print version)
- Support Staff application form – MS Word version
Please return the completed forms along with a letter of application (no more than two sides of A4) by post to Mr S R Lanckham, Headteacher at the main school address or email to the Personnel Officer.