These are the aims and values of Windsor High School and Sixth Form. Our motto is: “Excellence for All”. For details of the values we encourage in our students, see ‘The Windsor Way‘.
- Learning matters for all students
- Expectations of all students are high
- The achievements of all are celebrated
- Each child is of equal importance
- To develop individual potential and thereby self esteem.
- To promote understanding of, and respect for, others.
- To equip the individual with the skills, qualifications and attitudes necessary for a fulfilling adult life.
- To ensure that equal opportunities to succeed are open to all.
- To secure positive involvement of parents in support of their children’s education.
- To encourage awareness of, and involvement with, the local community.
- To develop an awareness in students that there is:
- Something more than the material
- Something to wonder at
- Something to respond to